Have you ever had a craving for white pizza but didn't want take out? Well now you can make it at home with just a few ingredients - with a can of Pillsbury Pizza Dough, some olive oil, cheese, and just a few seasonings, you will soon have a delicious white grilled pizza on your dinner table under twenty minutes. Below is the recipe.
• Pillsbury pizza dough
• 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil, plus more for drizzling
• Salt and freshly ground pepper
• 1 cup grated Parmesan or an array of cheeses
• 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes, or more to taste (optional)
• 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh oregano leaves
• Fresh basil leaves, for garnish
• 1/2 cup whole milk ricotta
1) Roll out pizza dough, brush olive oil and salt and pepper on it and put it in the oven at 425 degrees for 8 minutes
2) After the dough has raisen up, top with olive oil, cheese, ricotta cheese, oregano leaves, and the optional red pepper flakes and rebake at 425 degrees for 6 to 8 minutes or until done
3) Cool on rack and top with optional basil leaves
This recipe is to make a basic baked white pizza, and toppings can be switched out wherever needed and additional toppings can be added on. However if meat or vegetables are toppings you need to first cook those and then add them onto the pizza afterwards before the second rebake.
Well happy cooking and BON APPETIT everyone!