In many areas hamburgers are grilled year round. Some families pan fry them, use an electric griddle indoors or cook hamburgers in the broiler. However you cook up a juicy burger you always want to adorn it with other ingredients. The choices are vast to choose from. A slice of cheese, pickles, tomatoes and onion can be added. Many hanburger conisours love adding bacon as well as lettuce to their creation. Then there are the condiments of relish, mustard and ketchup or if you prefer a plainer burger there is always steak sauce too. Now sometimes you want to take you taste buds on a ride and spice things up a bit. This homemade hamburger sauce recipe is just the combination to hit the spot.
- ½ cup of mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon of ketchup
- 1 tablespoon of yellow mustard
- 3 tablespoons of kosher dill pickle relish
- ½ teaspoon of roasted garlic powder
- ¼ teaspoon of onion powder
- ¼ teaspoon of paprika
- A pinch of cayenne pepper
- Combine all the ingredients in the blender until you achieve a smooth texture.
- Transfer hamburger sauce to a jar or container and refrigerate at least two hours before serving.
© 2014 Beverly Mucha / All Rights Reserved
Never miss another recipe, cooking tip or news story again! Subscribe to Beverly Mucha @ Jackson Cooking Examiner and receive a free notification every time something new is published.
More reading topics from this author: