Preparation time: 15 mins. Total time needed: 5 hours.
Things needed include:
- 2 pkg. (8 oz. each) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
- 1/ 2 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup freshly brewed strong MAXWELL HOUSE Coffee, any variety, at room temperature
- 1 Graham cracker pie crust or cinnamon pie crust (6 oz.)
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Beat cream cheese and sugar in large bowl with mixer until blended. Add eggs and coffee. Pour into crust.
- Bake 35 to 40 min. or until center is almost set. Cool completely.
- Place baked item into the fridge and cool it for 3 hours.
- If there is a preference for sweeter taste, add Smucker's (or preferred brand) caramel sauce or even condensed milk.
Courtesy from Kraft:
To soften a harden cream cheese, you would need to place completely unwrapped packages of cream cheese in microwaveable bowl. Microwave on HIGH 30 sec. or until slightly softened.