Comfort Keepers offers the kind of quality home health care that Traverse City and Petoskey Michigan clients have come to love and trust.
The Northern Michigan Comfort Keepers offers a full range of services to help adults and seniors maintain their independence at home. These include companion care, personal home care, out-patient prep and follow-up at home, respite care, and specialized care for a variety of conditions.
While this broad scope of service is important, the small things Comfort Keepers does sets them apart from other providers of home health care in Traverse City and Petoskey Michigan. What kinds of things are these?
• Starting the caregiving relationship off right. Comfort Keepers makes sure there is a good personality match between each caregiver and client. It’s easier to develop a bond when mutual understanding is a given.
• Care is client-led. Comfort Keepers is here to help adults maintain their independence and stay at home as long as possible. We work with our clients and their families, listening to their wants and concerns, and respond accordingly.
• Home care needs are unique to each client family. From a few hours a week to full time to 24/7 or respite care, Comfort Keepers has professional caregivers ready to help. As needs change, the type of care chosen is easily adjusted.
• Comfort Keepers caregivers are highly qualified. Hiring is extremely selective and includes a nationwide background check, a Michigan State Police background check in all counties, and drug testing. Once hired, each caregiver completes an intensive orientation and training program that includes client surveys conducted by a third party. You can trust that our caregivers are caring, compassionate, and reliable.
• Comfort Keepers offers 24-hour response. We are responsive and there when you need us--whenever that may be.
• We are efficient. Comfort Keepers works with proven systems and controls such as our scheduling system and telephone alerts.
• Our caregivers love their work. We have a stable workforce of caring professionals, many of whom have been with Comfort Keepers for more than five years. With over 180 caregivers on staff, we can handle last minute requests and substitutions.
Looking for home health care inTraverse City and Petoskey Michigan? Contact Comfort Keepers to inquire about our services and intake process.