Erin Walsh is a well-known Hollywood stylist who has certainly paid her dues. Residing in New York City, she got her start right after securing an undergraduate degree (BFA) in Theatre from New York University. She landed a job at Vogue and has been unstoppable ever since. Walsh has worked with the likes of Hugo Boss, Maggie Gyllenhaal, Cole Haan, Leslie Mann, Sarah Jessica Parker, Kerry Washington and Kristen Wiig.
Ms. Walsh has partnered with Dove Advanced Care Deodorant to lend encouragement to women who wish to have smoother underarms in a sleeveless situation with confidence! According to Walsh;
In order to do my job, I need to understand what makes a women feel beautiful.
I love dressing my clients in sleeveless because it allows them to communicate both power and confidence, but the preparation can be just as important as the outfit. That’s why I’ve partnered with Dove Advanced Care deodorant. Together we are challenging women to look and feel their best in sleeveless styles.
Following is a list tips and tricks for remaining fashionable under the sun's scorching rays;
1. Ensure that you have your tailor's phone number on speed dial. This is so that you can have current pieces transformed for the unkindnesses of Summer.
2. Forget about layering your apparel. Loose clothing is the key to staying cool. Also, consider your fabrics. Silk, cotton and linen will fare much better. Remember this for undergarments too.
3. Trapeze cut shirts and dresses look good on everyone/every body type and are great for the season. A pair of cropped pants can put focus on the smallest part of your ankle and possibly, a heel. 1 inch is perfect, in fact.
4. Know your strengths, feature-wise and then, work them! Walsh's favorite features for such emphasis include the female collar bone, wrists and ankles. These can also be rightfully embellished with the right garment or piece of jewelry.
5. Walsh enjoys styling with a simple men's button down in various ways. One favored item is to lop off the sleeves and use it as a cover-up at the beach. Stay cool. Express your own style.
©Ginae B. McDonald. All rights reserved. No part of this article may be reproduced without prior written permission and consent from the author or Clarity Digital Group LLC, DBA Examiner.com.
Follow me on Facebook
The author receives no compensation from any firm for the above recommendation and is not responsible for any effects, positive or negative, that may occur.