Hollywood occult shop dispenses knowledge as well as potions

Panpipes in Hollywood
Panpipes in Hollywood

Comments

• Melinda Pappa 5 years ago

It's good to see that two of the most awesome ladies in West Hollywood and their fantabulous business have actually made the Houston Examiner news! Why wouldn't they though afterall they're 1) knowledgeable in the understanding of herbs oils brews and spells, 2) they are personable, 3) No one, and I do mean, no one else in the country has the stock that they carry, 4) you are always guaranteed a good conversation in that shop be it Vicky and Jymie or anyone else who comes in off the street and 5) Well, not other shop in the WORLD has Miss Weezie!

Yes, ladies and gentlemen, they do take orders online and I suggest that you ladies try their "Temptress" oil blend. I guarantee you will be very happy with the results!

Miss you girls and I hope to see you soon!

• marie 4 years ago

best occultist store ever.

• Ariadne 3 years ago

I was a part of the Brotherhood of the Ram in the early seventies and am looking for the original shopkeeper Lillith I would appreciate any help that you offer am also looking for IsIs

• klgonzalez white 3 years ago

above comment was submitted byfreebird953@yahoo.com

• Anonymous 1 year ago

Jymie Darling is a liar. She never attended Cambridge University. Check their records. She does not have a doctorate.

• Trisha 1 year ago

Anon is hiding his identity because he is lying and defaming.Ms Darling. He is actually a criminal with a mental disorder.and has been threatening Ms Darling with physical violence and has made up some make believe relationship with her that he claims she did him wrong. Police have been notified. Also Ms Darling attended under her married name while stationed there.

• Trisha 1 year ago

Ms Darling attended college under her married name. And no...it wasn't Owens. Anon knows nothing of Ms Darlings life. He is actually a sick individual who is need of mental health help immediately. He has threatened her life, stalked her for years and is utterly unhinged. We actually fear for her safety from this lunatic.

• Jymie Darling 1 year ago

Considering I have had 5 last names and a couple of marriages, including one in Germany that were never filed in the US, it would be impossible for someone to actually know my full background. I am being stalked by the individual above for years now and am actually in fear of my life as he is violent and mentally unstable. If anyone would like proof of my background, feel free to ask me. For safety reasons, I have to decline to post my married name while attending college.

• Ben 1 year ago

As a long time customer I am happy to say that I got proof that Jymie Darling, albeit under another last name, actually did attend Cambridge and later UCLA. I actually know what name she was under during that period but am going to side on caution and let her give that out at her discretion.

I am fully aware that there is a mentally ill individual stalking Ms Darling. However, whatever proof that is being fabricated against her has nothing to do with the superb service, the amazing oils and candles that actually work. I can without a doubt, verify her deployment overseas as i served with her. I hope this helps clear up the insanity of one unhinged person for a pillar of the community.

I will return again and again.