One of Hollywood's hottest new IT Girls, actress Allison Williams, today, Feb. 8, 2013, announced that she has entered into a beauty deal with Simple®, a range of facial skincare products that is perfect even for sensitive skin. "As a longtime fan of Simple skincare, I was so excited when they approached me about becoming their brand ambassador," said Williams. "I love that their products keep my skin healthy-looking, without irritating it, because Simple is made for sensitive skin, like mine."
Simple products are designed for sensitive skin and are free of dyes, artificial perfumes or harsh irritants that can upset skin. To learn more about the brand go to the Simple Skincare Facebook page where you will also find Simple Advisory Board experts, and learn new health and lifestyle tips for caring for skin. You’ll also be able to watch a quirky yet clever webisode about Williams and her skincare journey.
"We are thrilled to partner with Allison Williams on this ad campaign, which highlights the brand's skincare expertise as well as the new additions to our 2013 product line," said Rob Candelino, vice president, Brand Building, Unilever Skincare. "The new products, like all Simple products, contain our purest possible ingredients for natural, healthy looking skin."
Recently launched Simple products Now include:
- Simple Facial Foaming Cleanser removes impurities and remaining traces of make-up, leaving skin cleansed, refreshed and moisturized.
- Simple Oil-Balancing Cleansing Facial Wipes help control shine and refresh skin.
- Simple Eye Make-Up Remover Pads effectively remove make-up, even waterproof mascara without leaving a greasy residue.
- Simple Protecting Light Moisturizer with SPF 15 helps protect skin from UVA and UVB rays.
- Simple Radiance Cleansing Facial Wipes cleanse and remove impurities for healthy-looking, radiant skin.
Simple® is sold at drug stores, grocery stores and online for a suggested retail price of $5 to $13. $