Congrats are in order as actress Jennifer Garner and hubby Ben Affleck reportedly welcomed their third child, a baby boy, on Monday.
A source told Us Weekly, the proud parents of Violet Anne, 6, and Seraphina Rose, 3, gave birth to a boy in Santa Monica, CA.
Unfortunately, no deets were released on the little tikes name. However, Garner did give clues as to what gender she and Affleck wanted earlier in the year.
"It would be so weird to have a boy," Garner said on the "Ellen DeGeneres Show," while Ben had said after Seraphina's birth that the female to male ratio left him "significantly outnumbered".
"I would have thought [he wanted a boy]. At first... I really thought so," Garner told Jay Leno in January.
"And then [Ben] kind of said, 'Well, we have girls. We know how to do girls. My girls love me. I'm the big guy in the house.' So, now I'm not sure."
Congratulations to the growing Affleck family!
Need an event or story covered? Contact Tiffanydiva@gmail.com.
Recent articles by Tiffany Warner you might also like:
- Baby Blue Ivy news: Beyonce, Jay-Z, Blue Ivy Carter have first family outting
- Tyler Perry's 'Good Deeds' lands No. 2 spot, Did you see it?
- Whitney Houston Death: Dolly Parton set to cash in on 'I Will Always Love You'
- Remembering 'Soul Train': Stars reflect on Don Cornelius and groundbreaking show
- Hollywood's biggest night: 84th Annual Academy Award winners (red carpet photos)
Continue reading on Examiner.com Sorry people, Sean P. Diddy Combs DID NOT win an Oscar - Los Angeles Celebrity Headlines | Examiner.com http://www.examiner.com/celebrity-headlines-in-los-angeles/sorry-people-sean-p-diddy-combs-did-not-win-an-oscar#ixzz1nknzYtXn