Pop Up Shaker begins November 30 and will make holiday shopping easy and fun. Several businesses on Chagrin Boulevard are partnering to bring local crafters, cooks and bakers inside some of the city’s already established independent retailers. This is a two week event that you won't want to miss!
You will enjoy the unique gifts and DIY craft workshops from more than a dozen craft vendors curated by Cleveland Craft Connection, set up in a space decorated for the season at Lucy’s Sweet Surrender (20314 Chagrin).
Tickle your tastebuds with the offerings from Cleveland unCulinary Launch and Kitchen, which will transform the café space in Juma Gallery (20100 Chagrin) into a food marketplace featuring food demonstrations and edible treats for purchase.
To further enhance the shopping experience, Shop the Window will fill, a vacant storefront between Lucy’s and Juma (20306 Chagrin) with gifts curated by Upcycle St. Clair
The schedule for Pop Up Shaker is as follows:
- Saturday, November 30, 10 am-5 pm (Small Business Saturday)
- Sunday, December 1, Noon -5 pm
- Thursday, December 5, 5 -9 pm
- Saturday, December 7, 10 am-5 pm
- Sunday, December 8, Noon -5 pm
- Thursday, December 12, 5 -9 pm
- Saturday, December 14, 10 am-5 pm
- Sunday, December 15, Noon -5 pm
For more info , visit tackk.com/popupshaker