Photo booths at parties are always a fun way to get memorable photos with family and loved ones. By using affordable materials available from the dollar store you too can make a photo backdrop for your holiday parties, and capture various moments from the party with your camera.
- Measure the garland or crepe paper streamer to 7 foot long lengths and cut the pieces using scissors. Continue cutting the garland or crepe paper until you have enough pieces to cover 5-8 feet width of wall.
- Using a ladder, tape the garland or streamer vertically on the wall so that the end of the garland or streamer touches the floor.
- Continue hanging the garland or streamer pieces next to each other so that none of the wall is visible. The width of the photo backdrop should be at least 5 feet wide to allow enough space for 2 people or up to 8 feet wide for group shots.
- Post in front of the backdrop with friends and family and have someone take a photo.
- Tinsel garland (the same one you use on your Christmas tree) or crepe paper streamer
- Step ladder
- Measuring tape
- Camera (for taking photos)