A package of Hershey’s Kisses and a Hershey Kisses book and you have a sweet family gift that will help children with math.
· Hershey's Kisses: Counting Board Book by Barbara Barbieri McGrath
Introduces Counting concepts
· Hershey's Kisses Addition Book by Jerry Pallotta and Rob Bolster
Introduces addition concepts with delicious Hershey¹s Kisses.
· Hershey's Kisses Subtraction Book by Jerry Pallotta and Rob Bolster
Introduces the basics of subtraction with yummy Hershey's Kisses?
· Hershey's Kisses: Multiplication and Division by Jerry Pallotta
Introduces multiplication or division problem using different color Hershey's kisses. The last page is the standard 1 - 10 multiplication table using the different color kisses.
· Hershey's Kisses Recipes by Editors of Favorite Brand Name Recipes
Hershey’s Kisses are added to cookies, cakes, pies, and dessert bars makes sweet treats.
· Gift for Family: Learning at home by Rhonda Cratty is a new parent family fun resource. This e-book can be purchased through Amazon.com for $4.88, to boost reading, math, writing, science and more. Daily fun activities that make subjects become more than pencil and paper, moving into the authentic way of everyday life. 48, four per month, educational learning ideas that can happen anytime. During family holidays, in the backyard, on vacation, everyday within the comfort of family. Each idea can work with multiple ages and needs within a family. Tucked in are lists of family friendly books throughout for all subjects, recipes, and games to extend learning.
Hershey Kisses Facts
HERSHEY'S KISSES Brand Chocolates were first introduced in 1907.
Production on HERSHEY'S KISSES Chocolates was briefly interrupted from 1942-1949 due to the rationing of silver foil during World War II.
Hershey's started wrapping their Kisses in red, green, and silver foil for the first time in 1962. The success of the holiday-wrapped Kisses led Hershey's to dress up their little chocolates for the Easter, Valentine's Day, and Fall Harvest seasons.
September 1990, HERSHEY'S adds their first major addition to the KISSES Brand line up with KISSES Milk Chocolates with Almonds
HUGS Candies joins in 1993.
2002 the line changes yearly, and has included such flavors such as extra creamy chocolate, double fudge and strawberry crème.
Hershey's now wraps up to 1,300 HERSHEY'S KISSES a minute. That gives them the capacity to make approximately 33 million HERSHEY'S KISSES a day, or more than 12 billion a year.
More Gift giving ideas: