What: You’re invited to experience a Holiday High Tea and House Tour at Gramercy Mansion. Why not celebrate the holiday season and enjoy the festive splendor of Gramercy's stunning decorations. From the fresh pine scent of the foyer's live tree, to the garlands bedecking the mantles of crackling fireplaces, antique nutcrackers perched atop the parlor wood beams and sparkling angels and lovely poinsettias, the Mansion invites guests to embrace the spirit of the season.
Look forward to a four-course high tea menu will be served followed by guided tours of the Mansion and Bed & Breakfast rooms and holiday gift shop items will be available for purchase.
Check out the Holiday High Tea menu which will be prepared by Rouge Fine Catering and served by the Innkeepers at Gramercy Mansion.
- Scones - Chocolate Chip and Blueberry
- Quiche Lorraine - Spinach, Caramelized Onion, Bacon & Gruyere
- Classic Deviled Eggs - Smoked Paprika and Fried Capers
- Insalata Caprese Skewer - Cherry Tomatoes & Fresh Mozzarella
- Shrimp Salad Sandwich - Served on a Croissant
- Fresh Fruit Skewer - Watermelon, Pineapple, Honeydew & Cantaloupe
- Chicken Salad Sandwich - Served on Petite French Roll
- Chocolate Covered Strawberries
- Lemon Blueberry Crumble Pie
- Variety of brewed Hot Tea and Cider to be served
Who: Open to general public whereas, the tea party pricing is $40 per person plus tax and service.
When: Sunday December 29, 2013 from 1 p.m. to 3 p.m.
Where: 1400 Greenspring Valley Rd, Baltimore, MD 21153
FYI: Reservations and payment is required in advance. For reservations, please contact 410-486-2405 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Stay in the know by clicking the +subscribe button above this article for updates on the latest trends for well-rounded lifestyle.