Dominion Garden of Lights
There's plenty of time to enjoy the beautiful lights at Norfolk Botanical Garden this year. Once again, Dominion Power sponsors the Garden of Lights for the 19th year. The million lights will be lit through December 31st.
The two-mile drive celebrates the four seasons and is replete with whim and fancy and clever designs set to familiar holiday tunes.
It's important to note that the Garden of Lights is CASH ONLY. Ticket information and discounts as follows:
- BEST VALUE: $15 Per Car (Monday – Thursday)
- $20 Per Car (Friday, Saturday & Sunday)
- Combo Ticket: Virginia Beach Holiday Lights and Dominion Garden of Lights $25 per Car (While supplies last)
- Military Monday Appreciation Nights: $10 Per Car (Current Military ID Required) sponsored by USAA
- Tuesday Member Nights: $10 Per Car (Current NBG member ID required) ($2 off any other night)
- City of Norfolk Employees $14 per Car (Monday-Thursday only) With current employee ID
- Food Lion MVP Discount: $14 Per Car (Monday – Thursday only) With Food Lion MVP Card
There is also a Tinsel Tram Holiday Lights Tour:
$10 Non-Members/$8 NBG Members (per seat) Per Person
Monday – Thursday at 7pm
By reservation only December 2-December 19
Children under 24 months in laps are free with paid adult.
Children are amazed and excited by the beautiful light display, and a trip through the Garden is relaxing and inspiring for parents as well.
Million Bulb Walk
The Dominion Garden of Lights leads right into the Million Bulb Walk, back by popular demand in 2014.
Thursday, January 2, 2014
Friday, January 3, 2014
5:30 pm – 8:30 pm
Tickets are available each night at the ticket booth.