Holiday Editions girls’ Easter dresses start at $10 at Kmart. These affordable confections blossom like a garden in pink, rose, lavender and green. To complete girls’ Easter outfits, dress shoes and embellished sandals also start at only $10, giving parents an opportunity to dress up their little fashionistas without stressing their budgets. Whether your daughter likes traditional full skirts with ribbons and bows, trendy new high-low skirts and ombre stripes, or the brightest new colors and prints, you’re sure to find it on sale at Kmart!
More features spring fashions for girls and boys are Basic Editions boys’ separates and girls’ dresses, Route 66 boys’ shorts and girls’ dresses and Wonderkids sets and dresses for toddlers. View the slideshow to see a nice selection of affordable Easter dresses for girls.
More sales at Kmart include:
- 30% off kids’ Joe Boxer and character sleepwear
- Basic Editions kids’ separates $4.98
- Wonderkids separates 2/$8
- 30% off baby Joe Boxer and character sleepwear
- 30% off kids’ and baby Holiday Editions apparel
- 30% off Jaclyn Smith tunics and denim for misses
- 25% off Basic Editions print tops and classic-for denim for misses
- 30% off Route 66 handkerchief print high-low dresses for misses
- 25% off Bongo tops and skinny capris for juniors
- 30% off women’s Attention tiered or cascade ruffle front tops
- 25% off women’s Sofia Vergara cowl-neck tops or tie-front tops for misses
- Buy one, get one free Joe Boxer women’s sleepwear
- 25% off Dream Out Loud and Sofia Vergara handbags and accessories
- 50% off fashion costume jewelry
- Cubic Zirconia cross and earrings sets $14.99
- Wrangler Jeans Co. men’s polos $13.99 (Reg. $17.99)
- Wrangler men’s regular or relaxed fit jeans $15.99 (Reg. $19.99)
- Athletech men’s activewear $7.98 (Reg. $9.98)
- Basic Editions men’s jeans, khakis or cargo pants starting at $12.99 (Reg. $14.99-$16.99)
The selection is excellent, the looks bright and new, and the priced very right for budget-conscious shoppers.
As always, maximize your style and minimize your spending~