Ay Chiwowa, a lively tequila and taco tavern located in Chicago, started with a traditional Mexican punch and gave it a holiday twist. They say that the longer it sits in the pitcher, the more flavorful it will be.
- ¼ mango, peeled, seeded, and sliced
- 8 strawberries, stemmed
- 1 guava, skinned, seeded, and diced
- One 750-mL bottle red wine
- 1 c tequila
- ¼ c orange juice
- ½ c cranberry juice
- ½ c granulated white sugar or brown sugar
- ¼ c freshly squeezed lime juice
1. In a mixing glass, muddle the mango, strawberries, and guava.
2. To a pitcher, add the remaining ingredients in order, followed by the fruit.
Serves: 1 army