With the sheer volume of desserts I make at this time of year, I like to keep each simple. Of course, they are still delicious as well!
This recipe is actually from my Facebook page, sent to me by a friend.
Find the ingredients needed to make this at your local Meijer.
- 2 cans crescent rolls, divided
- 2 - 8oz. cream cheese (at room temperature)
- 1 1/2 cups sugar, divided
- 1 t vanilla extract
- 1 t cinnamon
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter (not margarine)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray a 9 x 13" baking pan with cooking spray. Unroll and press one can crescent rolls into the bottom of the prepared pan; press seams together.
- In a separate bowl, blend cream cheese, 1 cup sugar and vanilla. Spread mixture over top of dough. Unroll the second can of crescent rolls and place on top of the cream cheese mixture pressing seams together again. Melt butter and pour over top layer of crescents.
- Mix remaining 1/2 cup of sugar and cinnamon together in a small bowl. Sprinkle cinnamon sugar mixture generously over the top.
- Bake 30 minutes til bubbly and bottom crust is slightly brown.
- Cool and slice.