Hilton Waikoloa Village, the 62-acre oceanfront resort on the Kohala Coast of Hawaii, has unveiled its Makai concept at Lagoon Tower. Featuring 162 newly renovated rooms, including nine suites, the Makai program at Lagoon Tower provides exclusive benefits and positions guests oceanfront with views of the Pacific Ocean, Kohala Mountain and Dolphin Quest Lagoon.
Coupled with a new level of luxury, the experience exudes the ultimate in Hawaiian hospitality including the following upgraded amenities and services:
• Dedicated Makai check-in with lobby greeting
• Room escort with expedited luggage service
• Makai plush robe
• Complimentary full access to Kohala Spa facilities
• Preferred restaurant reservations
• Daily bottled water and cultural turndown
• Private concierge service
• First day planning assistance
• Dedicated cabana and lounge chair area at Kona Pool
Upon arrival guests are welcomed with dedicated check-in, expedited luggage service and lobby greeting with refreshing towels. A private Makai concierge facilitates all aspects of each guest’s stay including a dedicated phone line to answer any questions throughout the day, as well as planning assistance to help with the week’s itinerary.
The Hilton Waikoloa Village features a total of 1,240 beautifully guest rooms, three fresh-water swimming pools; an ocean-fed snorkeling lagoon; waterfalls and waterways; locally inspired treatments at the Kohala Spa; the Dolphin Quest educational center; nine dining outlets; a Museum Walkway; the Club Keiki children's program; Legends of Hawaii Luau; an 18-hole seaside putting course and an expansive tennis complex.