Hidden Shamrock, Lincoln Park's oldest Irish pub, offers a menu of upscale bar food and brings a modern flair to traditional Irish pub fare. All items are handmade daily from fresh, never frozen, ingredients. Plus, the prices are right.
Highlights from the newly conceived menu include Homemade Tater Tots, $4.95, served with a Cajun mayo, Homemade Baked Mac n' Cheese, $11.95, cavatappi pasta paired with bacon and Gruyere cheese sauce and topped with sourdough bread crumbs, Fish n' Chips, $10.95, beer-battered Atlantic cod, served with hand-cut French fries and tartar sauce, and Homemade Shepherd's Pie, $10.95, with ground beef and pork, carrots, peas, and onions in gravy and topped with whipped potatoes and cheddar cheese.
Here are some other options:
- Gourmet Chicken Wings, $8.95 Jumbo wings tossed in gourmet sauce. Sauces include garlic buffalo, spicy barbecue, Jack Daniel's honey glaze
- Grilled Cheese Triangles, $7.95 Irish cheddar, tomato, thin sliced grilled green apple and crispy bacon on sourdough bread
- Eggs Over Fries, $6.95 Two sunny side up eggs on a bed of hand cut fries
- Hand-Battered Tempura Onion Rings, $5.95 Beer-battered Vidalia onions
- Hand Cut French-Fries, $4.95 Fresh cut daily and served with Cajun mayo
- Spicy Lemon Green Beans, $6.95 Green beans sautéed in olive oil and lemon juice
- Loaded Chili, $5.95 Topped with sour cream, cheddar cheese and green onions
- Beer Battered Chicken Tenders, $9.95 Served with hand cut french-fries
- Steak n' Cheese Sandwich, $11.95 Rib eye steak topped with gruyere cheese sauce, arugula and arugula mayo
- Portobello Sandwich, $9.95 Portobello mushrooms, roasted red peppers, and fresh mozzarella on ciabbatta bread
- Harvest Salad, $8.95 Romaine lettuce with blue cheese, red onion, dried cranberries and green apples with a raspberry vinaigrette
Burgers and chicken
- Build Your Own, $9.95 Beer-battered chicken breast or handmade patties of 100% Grade A Angus beef on a toasted pretzel bun
- All American Stuffed Burger, $11.95 Stuffed with cheddar cheese, bacon and grilled onions
- Blues Burger, $11.95 Stuffed with blue cheese, grilled onion and mushrooms
- Ultimate Cheese Burger, $11.95 Stuffed with American, Swiss and cheddar cheeses
- Gourmet Flat Bread Pizzas, $7.95 Homemade flat bread dough, topped with choice of sauce and fresh mozzarella.
- Toppings, $1 each including: cheese sauce, spicy barbecue, garlic buffalo, ranch and marinara
2723 N Halsted St
Chicago, IL 60614