Sadia Raheem Along with HGTV are looking for 1st time homebuyers to participate in an upcoming casting call in the Boston area. Should you be interested in working with Sadia on your upcoming purchase and would like to be considered for the show please follow the information below. Also list Sadia as your representation and if you have any questions please email her email@example.com
One of HGTV’s most popular weekly series, “My First Place,” is coming to Boston for its 8th season to tape first-time homebuyers through all the trials and tribulations of looking for, bidding on and ultimately buying their first place! Each half-hour episode features people making the dream of homeownership a reality!
We are currently looking for homebuyers who are:
* Buying their FIRST place—the first home they’ve purchased.
* Fun, interesting people who are excited to be a part of this show.
* People willing to share their personal & financial struggles with viewers and consider their lives an “open book.”
* Buyers that are going to be closing by the end of Summer, 2010.
* Will be buying within a 60 to 90-minute radius of downtown Boston.
“My First Place” airs new episodes on HGTV at 8 PM EST on Thursday nights
Homebuyers who would like to be considered for the program should fill out an application at
click on the Casting tab, then “My First Place” or contact Juliana Broste at (303) 712-3129, or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org