Tyrone Woods was one of the Navy Seals murdered in Benghazi during the terror attacks last year on Sept. 11 in Libya. On Saturday night, Ty's dad, Charles Woods, told Mike Huckabee of Fox News that after the attack, he was contacted by one of the Benghazi survivors, named "Peterson," an "Information Officer" who told Ty's grieving father that his son saved the man's life.
Mr. Woods said that Peterson "sent a very touching email and on two occasions we did get to visit."
Charles Woods explained that he has since been unable to contact him. He said that his email and phone are no longer available.
Where is he?
It is reminiscent of a comment made by Rep. Jason Chaffetz regarding the elusive Benghazi survivors, as previously reported by the Examiner. He said he managed to speak with one of the fathers of the survivors but he said that the father told him:
“Yes, this person is at the Bethesda Naval Hospital, but you will not be able to find him because the State Department changed his name on all his records.”
Charles Woods insists that his son was told to "stand down" three times, yet a year after the attack, it is still unknown who made the order.
Woods praised Rep. Jeff Duncan and Rep. Jason Chaffetz for being available to the Woods family and for their efforts in getting to the bottom of the Benghazi attack.
He also told Huckabee that his son's body was left on the tarmac for three hours, as reported by Weasel Zippers on Sunday.
Despite the lack of interest from the mainstream media, many questions remain regarding the Benghazi terror attacks.