Join thousands of people across the globe as Maximized Living’s Olathe office, Heritage Family Chiropractic, offers ways to lose the crash diets, gym binges and guilt that fuel the New Year’s Resolution. Then, replace them with a practical, deprivation-free nutrition plan, an exercise program that fits into your busy schedule and a level-headed approach to developing real health that lasts all year.
Some of the items they will address are;
- Unlocking the real key to weight loss: hormones.
- Get in amazing shape in only 12 minutes a day.
- Bust the “weight loss diet” myths with a practical results-driven nutrition plan.
- Join the 20 in 30 Weight Loss Challenge.
Statistics quoted from Bradley et. al, The Okinawa Diet Plan - 2004, show that gaining weight can increase chances for diabetes and risk for heart attacks.
- A 15 lb. weight gain doubles your risk of type 2 diabetes.
- A 22 lb. weight gain increases heart attack risk by 75%.
- Obesity doubles your risk of heart failure.
- Obesity triples risk of breast cancer in women
Plan to attend the Maximized Living Makeover. There is no cost to attend.
- February 2, 2013
- 9:00 A.M. to 1:00 P.M.
- Heritage Family Chiropractic at 784 N Ridgeview Road, Olathe, Kansas, 66061
- Call 913-815-8057 to register
Visit www.heritagefamily-chiropractic.com for more details on their office