Heidi Klum is the undisputed Queen of Halloween. The supermodel hosted her annual Halloween bash sponsored by SVEDKA Vodka and smartwater at hotspot Marquee. The Project Runway host shocked partygoers when she entered the soiree as an old lady walking with a cane. This year's bash featured music from DJ Questlove, a spooky photo booth and a frightening decor created by Shutterfly.
Who Was There:
Jessica White, Ice-T, Coco, June Ambrose, Jay Emanuel, The Blondes, Tika Sumpter, Sanya Richards Ross, Perez Hilton.
Here is a rundown of some of Our Favorite Outfits:
Heidi Klum encourages her guests to wear their most outrageous costumes.
We loved Heidi's old woman costume and her matching mannerisms. Heidi included every detail in her makeup with age spots and varicose veins.
- June Ambrose wore Alexander Mcqueen in her Victorian inspired costume.
- Tika Sumpter was Nefertiti.
- Olympic runner Sanya Richards Ross paid tribute to her idol Flo Jo.
- The Blondes were 80's pop stars Madonna (during her infamous Sex book days) and George Michael.
- Marchesa Designers wore costumes inspired by Alfred Hitchcock characters. Georgina Chapman re-nacted the infamous "Psycho" shower scene while her colleague was attacked by "The Birds."
- Orange is the New Black star Dascha Polanco was a Black Swan.
- Victoria Secret supermodel Lindsey Ellington dressed up as Sandy from Grease.
- Miley Cyrus was the most popular Halloween costume. Gossip guru Perez Hilton dressed up as a vampire Miley with a huge foam finger.