Heather Graham's pad was on fire last night! On Jan. 13, TMZ reported that her building was on fire. This is also where Zach Braff of "Scrubs" lives. Fans were shocked to hear Heather even accidentally started the fire.
Before Heather Graham left for the night, she lit a few candles in her bathroom. She also left some clothes hanging in there. She left the apartment and forgot to put them out. They candles caught the clothes on fire. She rushed home as soon as she heard the news, but of course it was too late for her to do anything to help the situation.
Heather's apartment fire took the New York fire department 45 minutes to get out while they were there. It is still unknown if her fire caused damage to any of the other apartments in the building. Zach lives just one floor below her in the building.
Are you shocked to hear that Heather Graham caused a fire in her apartment building? This TV and movie star should be more careful next time.