Actress Heather Graham’s pad caught on fire on Saturday, Jan. 12, 2013.
The "Hangover" star reportedly left candles unattended in the bathroom of her New York City apartment. The blaze ignited some of the clothes she left behind after taking a bath.
Graham was not home at the time of the fire, but did arrive on the scene when she found out about the bathroom blaze. The New York Post reports that the fire on the 12th-floor Broadway home started at about 10 p.m.
It took about 45 minutes for firefighters to get the fire under control.
Fortunately, no one was hurt in the fire, but it's a wakeup call for those who leave candles unattended in their home.
"Scrubs" star Zach Braff reportedly lives in an apartment one floor below Heather Graham's pad. Graham, 42, briefly appeared on the popular TV series with Braff in 2004.
It is not known at this time if Braff's apartment or any other residences in the building were harmed in the fire.
Heather Graham is slated to appear in the "Hangover III" and is currently set to star in a number of films including "Behaving Badly", "Shoedog"and "Good to All That."