January 17, 2014
This romantic artwork is a great way to display all your cherished travelled memories. Create one for yourself, or make it as a Valentine’s Day gift for your spouse of all your travel memories to display within your home.
- Take a sheet of white paper and cut it to the size of your frame. You will need to measure your frame to ensure you cut the exact right sized paper background for your artwork.
- Draw a heart on a piece of paper using a pencil. Cut out the heart to create a heart tracer.
- Place the heart tracer on the map over the countries you have travelled to. Using a pencil trace the heart shape around 16 locations.
- Cut out all the hearts.
- Arrange the hearts in a 4 x 4 grid pattern, or as best suited for the specific frame size, and glue the hearts onto a the background sheet of paper.
- Place the artwork within your frame.
- Printed maps
- Glue stick