There is a hearing going on right now in Santa Ana, CA. Obama's attorneys are trying to have the case thrown out (why do you suppose that is?).
The Judge, among other issues, stated that our troops need to know they are following the orders of a legitimate President and they are reviewing the laws surrounding treason.
Obama, Pelosi, Reid et.al. need to be stopped at all costs. They will ram healthcare through, although it will be in a weakened form thanks to the Massachusetts “miracle.” They are working on yet another sneaky back room deal. 52 Senators signed a letter promising to vote "yes" using reconciliation if the House passes the Senate bill as is.
That is an illegal use of reconciliation but, since when have liberals cared about the law or Constitution?
Yes, Snopes.com is now supporting the birth certificate as legitimate: http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/birthcertificate.asp
And the folks in Hawaii are on Obama’s side (why not, any way they can get tourists!)
“I, Dr. Chiyome Fukino, director of the Hawai'i State Department of Health, have seen the original vital records maintained on file by the Hawai'i State Department of Health verifying Barrack Hussein Obama was born in Hawai'i and is a natural-born American citizen. I have nothing further to add to this statement or my original statement issued in October 2008."
Here's what the DHLL site says now: "The Department of Hawaiian Home Lands accepts both Certificates of Live Birth (original birth certificate) and Certifications of Live Birth because they are official government records documenting an individual’s birth. The Certificate of Live Birth generally has more information which is useful for genealogical purposes as compared to the Certification of Live Birth which is a computer-generated printout that provides specific details of a person’s birth. Although original birth certificates (Certificates of Live Birth) are preferred for their greater detail, the State Department of Health (DOH) no longer issues Certificates of Live Birth. When a request is made for a copy of a birth certificate, the DOH issues a Certification of Live Birth."
Yet, there are a few facts that remain unexplained:
- The Kenyan Ambassador admitted Obama was born in Kenya on “The Mike In The Morning show” on WRIF radio, in Detroit, Michigan
- Obama estimated court costs now up to $1.6 Mil to keep records sealed. (for a $17 birth certificate?)
- Hawaiian law states his mother had to of been a citizen of the United states for more than 10 years to transfer US citizenship, 5 of which had to be over 14, she was only 18, at the time of his birth.
- On the copy shown to the public by Obama’s team: Where is the embossed seal and registrar’s signature?
- Comparing it to other Hawaii birth certificates…why is the color shade different?
- The date stamp bleeding through the document is “June 2007”. The document was supposedly released in June, 2008.
- Is it possible someone in Washington is familiar with PhotoShop?
- Barack Obama’s own grandmother said he was born in Kenya: “I was in the delivery room in Mombosa, Kenya, when he was born Aug. 4, 1961.”
- As Barry Soetoro, Obama attended an Indonesian school. At that time, only Indonesian citizens were allowed to attend. There was no dual citizenship at the time. Was he adopted by his listed father, Lolo Soetoro?
The answer is quite simple: Obama should produce the SIGNED ORIGINAL for review by neutral experts and/or produce a copy of same for Internet review by the public.
HARRIS COUNTY, FORT BEND, KATY....you NEED to vote. Let your voices be heard:
The deadline to register to vote in the March primary elections is Feb. 1.
To be eligible to vote in the March 2 elections, applicants must deliver their registration application to any branch of the Harris County Tax Assessor-Collector's office by 4:45 p.m. on Monday or mail it with a postmarked date no later than Feb. 1.
To check whether you already are registered, visit www.hcvoter.net or call the county's Tax Office Voter Registration Department at 713-368-VOTE (8683).
The primary election features races for the Democratic and Republican nominations for governor, state legislative positions, countywide offices and scores of judicial seats.
It is also the election in which the local party and precinct chairs are chosen.
Applicants can register to vote if they are residents of the county, U.S. citizens, 17 years and 10 months old (but 18 by March 2 to vote in that primary)
Stand strong for conservative values: Take an active part in America!
Contact information: ElizabethMarieHR@comcast.net
Make sure YOU vote: Texas Governor Poll