Get ready for some healthy activities for your entire this weekend in Columbus!
- The Columbus Half Marathon is this Saturday May 5 downtown. This race includes a 5K and a kids mascot race. Registration is now closed. If you weren't able to get in, go down and cheer the athletes and encourage your kids to participate in the next one!
- Enjoy birding at Batelle Darby Creek Metro Park on Saturday May 5 at 8:00 a.m.
- Visit High Banks Metro Park on Sunday May 6 at 8:00 p.m. for a Howl at the Moon hike with the kids and the dog!
- Visit the Slate Run Farm and have the kids help the farmwife with the laundry on Sunday May 6 at 1:00 p.m.
- The grown ups can head to Sharon Woods Metro Park on Saturday May 5 at 8:45 p.m. for a fast-paced adult hike that is 2 miles long.
Weather should be mild this weekend. Bring along the sunscreen for your daytime hikes and do not forget to bring a reusable water bottle to keep yourselves hydrated.