These events are family friendly and free to people of all ages.
- At Blacklick Woods Metro Park, stop by for Beginning Birding on Saturday at 9 a.m. and celebrate International Migratory Bird Day.
- Bring mom to a swampy nursery at Blacklick Woods Metro Park on Sunday (Mother's Day) at 2 p.m. to see the baby birds, fowl and animals.
- Visit Blendon Woods Metro Park on Sunday at 2 p.m. for an audio-visual show to celebrate moms and grandmothers.
- Stop by Highbanks Metro Park on Saturday at 7 a.m. to go on a warbler walk and learn how to identify birds by their songs. The walk is 2 miles long.
- Go on a Wildflower Wander at Sharon Woods Metro Park on Sunday at 2 p.m. and learn how to identify wildflowers.
For more information or to register for Metro Parks programs, visit the Metro Parks website.