This all-day event features up-to-the minute plant-based lifesylte and nutrition information, chef demonstrations, and delicious healthy plant-based food.
In the tradition of Healthy Taste of L.A., now in its second consecutive year:
- Discover how you can transform your health by embracing a plant-based lifestyle
- Enjoy empowering, life-changing presentations from doctors who are leaders in their field
- Dig into delcious food prepared by plant-based chefs Chef Aj and local restauranteer, chef, and San Francisco Bay Area author, restauranteer and Miyoko Schinner
- Find out the latest information about how your food choices impact our environment
When: Sunday, August 24, 2014
Time: 9:00 am to 4:30 pm
Where: Carmichael Seventh-day Adventist Church
4600 Winding Way
Sacramento CA 95841
- Dr. John McDougall, MD, nutrition expert, director of The McDougall Program, author of The Starch Solution
- Doug Lisle, PhD - psychologist at TrueNorth Health Center. Co-author of The Pleasure Trap.
- Dr. Richard Oppenlander, DDS, sustainability consultant, author of Comfortably Unaware
- Linda Middlesworth, Cancer Project: Food for Life Nutrition and Cooking Instructor, PCRM
- Chef AJ, author of Unprocessed
- Chef Ramses Bravo, executive chef at TrueNorth Health Center, author of Bravo!
- Miyoko Schinner, vegan chef, author of Artisan Vegan Cheese, TV cooking show host, restauranteur
- Lani Muelrath, author of Fit Quickies and The Plant-Based Journey: A Step-by-Step Guide to Transtion to a Healthy Lifestyle and Your Ideal Weight (2015)
See you there! To register click HERE