A facial mask made from natural ingredients is a healthy way to beautify one’s skin. The vitamin C from an orange provides a natural way to brighten skin. Yogurt on the other hand acts to exfoliate which gently removes skin that is dull, dry and looks lifeless. These two natural foods contain AHA’s which will leave your skin much smoother with a radiant glow.
- Juice from one orange
- ½ cup of plain yogurt
- Mix the orange juice and the yogurt together.
- Apply an even layer over your face and leave it on for 10 minutes.
- Rinse off the mask with warm water.
- Splash cool water over your face and then pat the skin dry with a clean, soft towel.
- This mask is gentle and can also be used as a body mask to help smooth and remove dry skin on elbows, knees and feet.
Enjoy a natural way to obtain healthy sun-kissed skin!
© 2014 Beverly Mucha / All Rights Reserved
Never miss another news or health story again! Subscribe to Beverly Mucha @ Healthy Living Examiner and receive a free notification every time something new is published.
More reading topics from this author:
Jackson Cooking Examiner provides recipes from soup to nuts, cooking tips and techniques. Home and Living Examiner shares household tips, events, tips and tricks for greener living and fun crafts and ideas. Jackson Celebrity Examiner has the gossip about your favorite stars. Mobile Top News Examiner brings news stories to your fingertips occurring in the United States as well as other countries on a variety of topics. Mobile Holidays Examiner is interesting while sharing traditional and bizarre holidays, food holidays along with history and trivia about fun holidays throughout the year.