In an attempt to eat healthy, many people get bored with meals. However, there is no reason not to enjoy a healthy recipes that will appeal to those on a pescatarian, low-carb or low-fat eating plans.
- 1 package of cooked shrimp
- 3 cups frozen Normandy blend vegetables
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Remove shells from shrimp. This is easily accomplished by placing the frozen shrimp in a bowl of hot water, then peeling the shells off.
- Add olive oil to a hot skillet along with the vegetables and shrimp.
- Cook on medium for about 10-15 minutes.
If you are not following a low-carb eating plan, then feel free to add brown rice or noodles to shrimp stir-fry to add some more carbohydrates to this healthy recipe.
Shrimp stir-fry is a great way to get protein as well as vegetables in your diet. It is very simple to make, requires only three ingredients and this healthy recipe can be cooked in 15 minutes or less, making it a great option for busy families.