Holiday cheer is right around the corner and gifts may be hard to think of for the fitness minded. Here are a few of my favorite things that can be easily placed in any stocking.
1. EOS - This is too cute and Evolution of Smooth lip balm hits the mark for fitting into any stocking, purse or pocket. Bright colors, twist off caps, 95% organic, 100% natural. You'll love how this makes your lips feel for hours. evolutionofsmooth.com/products/lipbalm-sphere/
2. UP. This new product combines a pedometer, sleep meter and is cool as the "fuel band" but flexible and bright color combinations accent the style and design. UP is a bracelet that helps you track sleep, movement, and food. Ultimately pairs with a smartphone app with easy to read charts and information. It's hip. I really like it.
3. Sole Goddess - This slick stick stops the blisters from shoes that sometimes need some slide. It never fails that the shoes fit great in the store but by end of the day or somewhere in a heated moment they seem tight or rub in the wrong place. Keep the shoes and use the stick. Sole Goddess is anti-friction for your feet so you can be blister free and have great heels! "Killer shoes don't have to kill your feet' http://www.solegoddess.com/Sole_Goddess/SoleGoddess.html
4. Kind Bars - Be kind to your diet and snack more healthfully! I don't love trail mix because of the high calorie with small serving size but I do love the taste of the trail mix bars from KIND. All natural, 100% fruit and nuts, they don't break the calorie bank and are big on taste. www.kindsnacks.com/
5. Yurbuds - These "won't fall out" earbuds are great for the sweaty and music moved athletes. They have bright colors ( which I love ) but really fit your ear so you're music won't drop off when you move, dance, run, or walk. https://www.yurbuds.com/
If you're not going to stuff someone's stockings with these, they can be great little gifts to motivate yourself to move during the holidays.