Super Bowl party snacks are both delicious and dangerous! Tons of food and drinks are consumed throughout the super bowl party starting with the pre-game show and ending with the post-game show! Despite the fact that most party snacks served at most parties are not gluten free or healthy, there are snack options available that you can enjoy during the game! If fact over the years the health food industry has evolved tremendously and a host of delicious gluten free snack options are now available! So, this year, make your super bowl party even more exciting by adding some HEALTHIER, gluten free super bowl party snacks for you and your guests. And, if you aren’t hosting a party this year, make sure you pack your favorite healthy gluten free snacks and drinks and take them with you! I guarantee that others will love them too!
There are a number of gluten free snack foods that are available, but the following is a short list of typical gluten free super bowl party snack options (be sure to watch the video!)*:
- Baked blue corn tortilla chips (you can also have yellow corn)
- Bean chips (i.e. Beanfield or Beanitos)
- Almond chips (i.e. Blue Diamond)
- Authentic Salsa (without artificial ingredients)
- Vegetables (i.e. sugar snap peas, baby carrots, etc)
- Baked/BBQ/Roasted Chicken wings
- Drinks (i.e. water, healthy bottled drinks and juice)
*many of these items are labeled as gluten free, so read before you buy!
Don't forget to follow me on Twitter: @RhondaPeters