Applying natural ingredients not only pamper us physically, but psychologically by knowing we are choosing healthier alternatives for what we put on our skin and hair.
Directions to create your Pumpkin De-Tangler / Conditioner:
Mix the following ingredients into a medium bowl:
- 8 oz canned pumpkin puree
- 1 T. honey
- 2 T. coconut oil
- Comb through damp hair daily for dryer hair
- Comb through damp hair once / or twice weekly for normal-to oily hair
- Can be used periodically as a deep conditioner
- Pumpkin has potassium that aids in scalp stimulation leading to new hair growth
- Pumpkin is rich in vitamin C, which provides the roots with fortification to reduce hair loss
- Coconut oil has fatty acids that increase hair luster and shine
- Honey serves as a humectants to lock in moisture
For additional information and local places to shop for healthy foods, click on any of the following links:
From my home to yours: another favorite recipe - enjoyed with organics and nutrition in mind.