Apples are natures miracle food for great health and a longer happier life. Apple cider vinegar takes plain ole apples to a whole new level. There are so many health benefits to adding apple cider vinegar to your daily diet that a very informational book was written:
Bragg Apple Cider Vinegar Miracle Health System by Paul C. Bragg N.D., Ph. D and Patricia Bragg N.D., Ph. D.
You can get your paperback book or digital copy HERE at the Bragg online store. They also sell Organic Apple Cider Vinegar in 16 oz, 32 oz, and 128 oz bottles.
Below is a short list of some of the health benefits mentioned in the Bragg Apple Cider Vinegar Miracle Health System Book and uses for apple cider vinegar:
1. Helps fight arthritis.
2. Helps remove artery plaque.
3. Helps regulate calcium metabolism.
4. Helps regulate women’s menstruation.
5. Helps control and normalize weight.
6. Helps digestion, assimilation and balances pH.
7. Helps maintain youthful skin and vibrant body.
8. Helps fight germs, viruses and bacteria naturally.
9. Removes crystals and toxins from joint, tissues and organs.
10. Helps normalize the urine pH relieving the frequent urge to urinate.
Apple cider vinegar has been used for years to help people with all kinds of medical illnesses.
Some old timers have used apple cider vinegar for removing those old age brown spots on their hands and arms by rubbing a little on the spots before bedtime and eventually the spots disappear.
Apple cider vinegar is also used for cleaning coffee pots, pots, pans, sinks, showers, toilet bowls, washing your clothes, the list goes on and on. Anyone wanting a healthier body and cleaner house needs to start using Apple Cider Vinegar for better health.