I am not a stick-a-spoon-in-a-jar-of-Nutella kind of snacking girl.
The snacks are offered in 11 flavors for a one-of-a-kind, healthy snacking experience based on unique, yet recognizable, ingredients including hummus, lentils and pomegranates. What’s more, all Simply7™’s snacks are kosher, non-GMO, vegetarian and have up to 50-percent less fat than potato chips!
The Simply7 product line includes:
- Hummus Chips- flavors include sea salt, spicy chili pepper, tomato bail and roasted red peppers
- Lentil Chips- flavors include sea salt, bruschetta, creamy dill and jalapeno
- Pomegranate Chips- flavors include sea salt, black pepper and white cheddar
- Quinoa Chips with 8-9 grams of protein in sea salt, cheddar, BBQ and sour cream & onion
Trust me. The quinoa chips dipped into hummus or guacamole will make you very happy.
The Simply7 name represents the 7 core standards that the company stands behind when making its products:
- 0 grams trans-fat and no cholesterol
- No artificial ingredients or flavors
- No additives or preservatives
- Gluten-free ingredients
- All-natural recipes
- Simple ingredients
- Simply delicious
Each bag contain four servings at $2.50-$3.49. The product is available at numerous retailers around the city and suburbs including grocery, convenience and health food stores.