The “Big Brother 15” houseguests had a health scare when Aaryn mixed up her water bottle with a bottle of nail polish remover during a nail polishing party with Helen in the HoH room.
Aaryn went to grab her water bottle and accidentally grabbed a bottle of nail polish remove and took a large swig from it on the “Big Brother 15” live feeds Aug. 21. Before Aaryn could swallow much of the toxic liquid, she rushed into the HoH bathroom and spit it out into the sink.
Aaryn immediately began rinsing her mouth out with water. Spencer and Andy, who were also in the BB15 HoH room at the time, expressed extreme concern for Aaryn’s safety. Spencer read the warning on the back of the nail polish remover bottle and instructed Aaryn to keep rinsing out her mouth with water and then try to drink as much water as she could and advised her to let production know she needed medical attention.
Visit my blog for more details about Aaryn’s nail polish remover incident Wednesday night.
- Never miss an update on country music, celebrity or reality television news and gossip! Subscribe to Rachael Monaco Country Music Examiner Rachael Monaco Celebrity Headlines Examiner and Rachael Monaco Reality TV Examiner
- Follow Rachael Monaco on Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, Sulia and Bubblews
©Rachael Monaco All Rights Reserved. No part of this article may be reproduced without prior permissions from the author. The first two sentences may be reposted with a link back to the original article.