Craving something a little sweet for dessert or with a hot cup of afternoon tea? This from-scratch brownie recipe will take care of that craving. It is an easy and delicious version of a classic brownie made with five simple ingredients. The hazelnut flavor sends it over the top.
- 1 jar (13-ounces or about 1 1/4 cups) chocolate-hazelnut spread like Nutella
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup water
- 2/3 cup flour
- 3/4 teaspoon Kosher salt
- In a large bowl, whack together the Nutella, eggs and 1/4 cup water.
- Stir in flour and salt.
- Transfer batter to a foil-lined 8"-square baking pan. Bake in 350° oven for 20 to 2 minutes or until just set around the edges of the pan.
- Set aside to cool completely.
- Remove brownies from pan using the foil to lift them out.
- Cut into squares. Discard foil.