Have you seen art?

It was such a beautiful night. The first day of spring and I found "ART" in the suns light as it was setting over the Cincinnati River. The picture on the top is a nice image... it is pretty, but the second picture is the type you might frame and display in your home or office.

Comments

• Lyndi 5 years ago

I like that Waldo was found. =) nicely done.

• Regina 5 years ago

I can see why this one is your favorite at the moment. Lots of details and the right verbage to go with the scene. Mommy is looking on you and thinking, "That's my girl."

• CincyShutterbug 5 years ago

Thanks for the great article and photos, and no apology needed for the delay, this was worth it. I'm no pro, but I definitely agree that paying close attention to the way you take a picture, instead of just pointing the camera and clicking, can make all the difference in the world. You'll be getting my entry for the challenge right away!

• bbsurfer 5 years ago

Cool pictures. You nailed it about how the way you take a picture is just as important as what you're taking a picture of. Love the challenge thing, but got a question. Can you enter more than once?

• Elizabeth "Cincy photo examiner" 5 years ago

Yes you may send in more then one. Thanks

• Fran Russell 5 years ago

Your "Art Work" is simply beautiful. I've never seen such beautiful pictures. Thanks for sharing. j

Also the words you put into action...... GREAT...

• Kathy 5 years ago

This "art" work is phenomenal.

• CC. Naple 5 years ago

Way to go! You definately have an eye for art! Your photos should be displayed in a more local, public forum so that those of us who don't have the time to stop and smell the roses are reminded that there is still beauty and tranquility around us. It's like riding a rollercoaster on tv, you get the same effect without being there. Thanks for sharing!

• Patty tolliver 5 years ago

I think your art work is just beautiful. I couldn"t of explained it any better then you did. gteat job .

• Nathan 5 years ago

Terrific pictures. You keep finding ways to put the fun back into photography!

• julie 5 years ago

you really found waldo! lol