Are we keeping our 2013 style and fashion resolutions? With the New Year underway, it’s time to check and see if we’re keeping any of our New Year’s style resolutions. A resolution style reminder from Sears Style gives us a checklist to see just how well we’re doing.
New Year’s resolutions from Sears Style gives shoppers some wonderful ideas to look and feel better in 2013. All are fashion oriented, and some offer suggestions we might never have thought of or show us how to wear a particular piece of clothing to achieve the best look. With each resolution offered by Sears Style, there are very affordable fashions, many of which are currently on sale and clearance, to help you make them happen.
- The first resolution is to get in shape with the right attire, like bright tanks and stretchy pants from Everlast that will kick-start your resolution and help you stick to it. Too many of us have to admit that we are less active during the winter months when we tend to be indoors more, and also that we gained a few extra pounds during the holidays.
- Another New Year’s resolution offered by Sears Style is to spend smartly. Learn to stretch your fashion dollars by looking for pieces that will be the most affordable and also the most versatile. An excellent example is a sophisticated blouse, costing less than $25 that works well at the office during the day and can go right out to a restaurant or club for the evening.
- If you’re feeling a touch of late-winter blues, resolve to brighten up with denim. This spring, fashion’s going to be all about better-than-basic jeans. Jeans will be beyond bright, beaten up, and buried in prints. Sears suggests pairing your jeans with a button-up denim shirt. It’s extremely versatile, goes with anything, and dresses up or down for any occasion.
- Begin the New Year by setting a new foundation with bras and shapewear. What you wear on the inside is every bit as important as what you wear on the outside. For the beginning of 2013, layer on tanks, tees, cardigans and flannels over chic, figure-flattering lingerie.
- Spring’s hottest shoes are updated takes on styles that emerge on the fashion scene every year. For 2013, resolve to get some new casuals with of-the-moment detailing. Trade in your topsiders for a lighter weight, brighter color, or hotter pattern. It’s an affordable way to put the right foot forward for the New Year.
- Finally, Sears Style experts tell us that the new must-have are banded separates that wear like neutrals. No longer are stripes predominantly navy, but are multi-colored, bright, bold, zigzag, an asymmetrical. Resolve to trade in the sailor stripes for new center-stage stripes for spring.
These resolutions from Sears Style are designed to help everyone get a great start on 2013 with a healthier, more active lifestyle and smart fashion shopping tips to stretch fashion dollars and become the most stylish thrifty shoppers possible. Are we keeping our 2013 style resolutions?
Sears is centrally located at 7201 Two Notch Road in Columbia.
As always, maximize your style and minimize your spending~