Harrah’s Resort, one of Atlantic City’s originals and still one of the best, has a lot of really great fun in store for you for New Year’s Eve 2013. Everything at Harrah’s will be all dressed up for your pleasure from entertainment to fine dining.
First off, let’s back up just a moment. If you still haven’t found that perfect way to celebrate the holidays, look no farther than Harrah’s Resort. The incomparable Kenny G will be at Harrah's Concert Venue with his Holiday Show on Dec. 20. The show begins at 9 p.m. and tickets are $35 and up (plus taxes and fees). Get yours at Ticketmaster.
Now on to the end-of-year goodies Harrah’s Resort has in store for you.
There’s always excitement at The Pool After Dark, Atlantic City’s hottest night club, and that’s not going to change for New Year’s Eve. In fact, they will be pulling out all the stops to give you a New Year’s Eve to remember.
Beginning at 8 p.m. on Tuesday, Dec. 31, The Pool After Dark will treat you to music by Eddie Edge, Dnial and Banner. Dance the year away for only $75 per person. You can also make VIP reservations for The Pool After Dark by calling 609-441-5585. Remember, you must be 21 years of age or older to party.
Not into the club scene? You can spend New Year’s Eve at the beautiful Eden Lounge. There’s no cover charge at Eden and there will be live DJs throughout the evening.
- DJ Murray Karma will be spinning the tunes from 10 p.m. to 12:30 a.m. and then again from 3:30 to 5 a.m.
- DH K Styles will take over during the break, from 12:30 50 3:30 a.m.
If you’re not into music, how about an exceptional dinner at the Viking Cooking School? Between 12 noon and 3 p.m. on Dec. 31 you can enjoy a superb menu for only $119 per person. Check out what’s cooking. (Note: You must be 16 years of age or older for this dinner)
- Coquilles St. Jacques
- Steak au Poivre
- Garlic Roasted Mashed Potatoes
- Chocolate Crepes with Fresh Rraspberries and Grand Marniere Crème Chantilly
Want to really party at Harrah’s? That’s not a problem either, provided you act fast. Grab your favorite couple and ring in the new year with a party for four. Here’s what you get in the New Year’s Eve Pool After Dark Package.
- Overnight accommodations for four on Tuesday, Dec. 31
- Four tickets to The Pool After Dark on Dec. 31, hosted by MC Ringo with music by Eddie Edge
- Open bar 9 to 11 p.m.
- Complimentary champagne toast at midnight
- Complimentary party favors
- Only $760 for all! (Split the cost and it becomes an even better deal!)
So whether you want dinner, some great music or an all-out party with your best friends, Harrah’s Resort is the place for you! You can check out all the happenings on the web site or call 609-441-5000.
Happy New Year!