Pets have been welcome at Showboat on the Boardwalk for some time. And now, Hararh’s Resort, in the Marina section of Atlantic City, is proud to announce their new dog-friendly program, “PetStay.” Now you have another premiere pet hotel option in Atlantic City.
The “PetStay” program is $50 additional per night for your pooch, but you don’t just get your pet in the door! Your pup will be welcomed with complimentary in-room amenities including food and water bowls, canine treats and biodegradable waste bags. There are exclusive “relief areas” for your pets outside the valet area. “PetStay” rooms are located on the third floor of the Marina Tower at Harrah’s.
More and more travelers are beginning to have pets join them on their ventures, so it is with this consideration in mind that we extend pet-friendly amenities to our world-class resort,” said Rick Mazer, Regional President for Harrah’s Resort Atlantic City. “With the successful Boardwalk program paving the way, we are extremely pleased to install “PetStay” here on the marina. Harrah’s Resort is committed to enhancing each and every guest’s experience, even those guests covered in fur,” joked Mazer.
Here are the rules. You knew there had to be some, right?
- Guests with dogs will be restricted to the Marina Tower only, ensuring the comfort of those visitors who may have sensitivities, fur allergies or other animal concerns
- Dogs are the only animals allowed under the “PetStay” program
- Dogs staying at Harrah’s Resort must each weigh a maximum of 50 pounds and be present at check-in
- Up to two dogs per room are allowed
- Dogs are permitted to walk through designated common areas while on a leash and accompanied by their owner
- Dogs will be allowed in public areas of the property such as the lobby, but will not be permitted on the casino floor or in restaurants, bars, spas and retail shops
So pack up your pooches and head for Harrah’s Resort! Or if you prefer the Boardwalk, you can go to Showboat. Now you have two great options to spend your money on Atlantic City fun and not expensive dog boarding. What're you waiting for? You can book on the web site HERE or call 609-441-5000. Remember to tell them you want a "PetStay" room. BOOK NOW!