Harley-Davidson has launched their holiday marketing campaign by continuing to play up their "naughty" image. Granted it is admittedly hard to shop for any Harley rider because most people won't know what their favorite rider is wanting for themselves or their bike. Often a simple gift card is the way to go but that's not much fun to unwrap so here is a list of possible suggestions ranging from the impractical to logical, from the bar-hopper to the long-distance rider, and from men to women.
- Men's Genuine Colorblocked Shirt is a logical bet because it's practical to be worn out or when working on the bike. It also won't break the bank at $70.
- For the ladies sometimes the easiest bet is to go with lounge-wear because after riding all day it's nice to shower and just relax. The Women's Shimmer Lounge Pant and Jersey Sleep Tee are both $40.
- There are some riders that simply cannot ever turn off the need to "check in" or be diligent about abiding by a set meeting time. It's better to simply indulge them than have them try to change their stripes. For this type of rider, go for the Clutch Lever Bracket Clamp Clock for $59.95.
- For the riders that are simply cube-mates (Secret Santa) or someone whose attention you'd like to test the waters without having to make a major investment, go for the safe Wall Mount Bottle Opener at just $20.
- And lest we forget about the collectibles type. Often these are the chicks riding on the back (no offense to them; I rode on the back too a couple times and then bought my own) there is the 2013 Snowglobe at $40.
For those that prefer to shop online the Motor Company is offering a $10 reward when purchasing $75 online or $25 when buying $150 or more at this link.