Hayley Jensen, mixologist and beer sommelier at Taproom 307, located in New York City's Gramercy district, created this cocktail for the winter. Its use of hard cider helps balance the sweet elements of the drink and gives it a pleasant effervescence. Make a large batch for a party.
- 2 orange slices
- ½ fl oz raspberry liqueur, such as Chambord
- ½ fl oz orange liqueur, such as Grand Marnier
- 8 fl oz Angry Orchard apple-ginger hard cider
1. In a pint glass, muddle the orange slices in pint glass.
2. Fill the glass with ice.
3. Add the liqueurs and hard cider.
4. Pour into a mixing glass and back into the pint glass. Garnish with an orange slice.