Happy Valentine’s Day to you. In Denver, a lacy snow falls on this Valentine’s Day, which warms the hearts of Front Range gardeners.
May you feel loved this day and all days.
Here’s a list of links to my Valentine’s Day articles on flowers, and also my freshly published post on The Denver Post’s heyreverb.com where I serve as an author and The Denver Post’s rock blogger.
Valentine gifts for gardeners
••• "Cultivate your corner of the world.
You grow your garden; your garden grows you." •••
• Colleen Smith's gift book "Laid-Back Skier" makes a sweet Easter gift! This whimsical, inspirational book includes lots of ski bunnies and encouragement for life's ups and downs. Watch "Laid-Back Skier's" brief YouTube video here.
• Colleen Smith’s first novel, “Glass Halo”—a finalist for the 2010 Santa Fe Literary Prize — is available in hardcover or e—book.
To learn more:
• "Like" Friday Jones Publishing on Facebook for frequent posts on gardening and other fresh topics.
• Follow FridayPublisher on Twitter.
• Follow FridayJonesWags on Pinterest.