New Years Eve is a great time to do some thinking, fondly reminisce, and craft!
Here are a few simple, kid friendly, craft ideas and themes to get your started:
- Make party hats using leftover paper/plastic cups and tinsel garlands from your holiday parties
- Make noise maker shakers using party cups filled with various items like dry beans and coins
- Print out some simple calendar sheets and decorate them together to start the new year creatively
- Make some décor to hang up while you prepare to watch the ball drop... paper streamers, confetti, etc.
- Make a paper chain, on each link, write something you would like to improve on in your life throughout 2014, or make a list of all the great things that happened throughout 2013!
Use your imaginations and think of crafts of your own to ring in the new year right. Happy New Year, friends!