On July 22, a handsome German shepherd named "Lago," lost his home and his family.
The prior owner of the seven-year-old dog told the Animal Friends of the Valleys, which is located in Wildomar, Calif., that Lago is calm, friendly and likes to play, but unfortunately, for reasons unknown, his positive attributes were not enough for him to retain his home.
The rescue coordinator for the animal control facility wrote the following information about the now homeless German shepherd:
Lago (#186524) is already neutered, about seven-years-old, 75 pounds, and is a very nice boy. We had Lago meet a female Boxer today at the shelter and he was indifferent towards her. We recommend a dental for Lago, he has old, healing fly strike on both ears, a scrape on his nose, and attached, rear dewclaws.
By nature, German shepherds are loyal, intelligent and devoted to their family. Behind bars, Lago has no one to direct his devotion to. Please take a moment to network this gorgeous German shepherd's information - he is available for general adoption, or to a rescue organization.
- Animal Friends of the Valleys Website/Dog adoptions here
- Age - estimated at 7 years
- Bi-color German shepherd/Neutered
- Identification number 186524
- Please direct ALL inquiries about this dog to the facility where he is being held
- Adoption fees include a microchip (with lifetime membership in Home Again), DA2PPV-C & bordatella vaccinations, collar, AFV ID tag,and free vet check.ility phone number 951-674-0618 Ext. 224
- Seniors (5 years and older):
$50 - Altered (already spayed/neutered when they enter the shelter)
$35 - Unaltered (plus spay/neuter fee)
If you would like to continue receiving the latest dog-related news, tips and advice, please click the word "Subscribe," near the top of the article. Follow along on Facebook and Twitter for more stories and updates.