Knowing your employer's astrological sign can not only give you vital clues to their personality, it can also help you learn what your boss expects and how to get ahead on the job (for those still employed).
Bear in mind that some starting and ending dates for a few signs tend to vary, depending on the source.
1. The Aries boss (Mar. 21-Apr. 19 or 20) works hard and fast; they'll expect you to
do the same. You'll impress them if you're self-motivated (starting projects on
your own) and are loyal. If you're willing to work overtime, keep your nose to
the grindstone, and don't engage in idle gossip at work, you'll be OK (Aries
bosses won't put up with this nonsense).
2. Taurus bosses (Apr. 20 or 21-May 20) require the qualities of discipline and
perfection (or close to it!) in their employees. Don't put off any current or
impending work and be sure to double-check it after completion. They're pretty
even-tempered (it takes a lot to make this boss mad), but they're suspicious of
new ideas. Never Tell Them What To Do!
3. Gemini (May 21-June 20 or 21)-Working for this boss can be a whirlwind
experience, for there's always hustle and bustle in the workplace; they're
production-oriented. This sign will sometimes stick with "the old tried-and-true",
but will suddenly take risks on new ventures. Be Flexible and Perform Your
Work Quickly (while maintaining accuracy)!
4. Cancer (June 21 or 22-July 20 or 22)-They may appear cold and unapproachable when they're in charge, but this often hides a natural shyness. Take time to get to
know them; you may find they're really friendly and patient. Cancer's feelings
get hurt VERY easily (watch how you joke around them!). They appreciate compliments for a job well done. Avoid Being Critical, tread carefully and watch what you say.
5. Leo (July 21 or 23-Aug. 21 or 22)-They have to and love being the center of attention, so flatter them a lot. They have amazing vitality and work long hours, but these
bosses can also be pompous and overbearing (“full of it“). If you're equally dedicated and strive to do excellent work, you will always get a wage increase, because Leo
bosses are generous. Stay Loyal and Do Your Best!
6. Virgo (Aug. 22 or 23-Sept. 21 or 22)-They're highly intelligent and they
admire and respect the same in employees. Virgos are even-tempered and can
be persuaded by good logic. But they operate on a strict schedule and impose
strict regulations which you MUST follow to keep your job. Keep Everything
Neat, Tidy, and Businesslike!
Source: "Joyce Jillson's Lifesigns"