Eat, drink and be scary. ~Author Unknown
These bite size bat wing brownie bites require only two ingredients and a package of halloween bat wing rings to create. Store bought brownie bites and canned frosting dramatically shorten the prep time for this ghoulishly tasty treat. The recipe can easily be doubled for a larger group.
Bat Wings Brownie Bites
- 12 store bought brownie bites
- 1 sixteen ounce can of milk chocolate frosting, chilled for 15 minutes in the refrigerator (I used Betty Crocker Rich and Creamy milk chocolate)
- 1 package of bat wing rings (purchased at SuperTarget in Chaska)*
- Place brownie bites on a decorative platter.
- Place chilled frosting in a piping bag fitted with a star tip. Pipe frosting in a circular motion over the top of each brownie bite.
- Stick a bat wing ring on top of the frosting and enjoy!
*Other Halloween themed rings can be used if you cannot find the bat wing rings.
More of Lisa's festive halloween recipes:
Click on the subscribe tab above to receive free email notification each time Lisa posts an article.
See Lisa's discussion of Halloween desserts on this Kare 11 Today link.
Follow Lisa on Twitter @ lpatrin Minneapolis