- Gardens for Charlestown's Creepy Halloween Carnival: Join other Charlestown residents at the community garden at the corner of Main and Bunker Hill Sunday, October 24. For $10 admission children enjoy unlimited games, crafts and face painting. Pony rides are available for $5 and there will be plenty of treats to eat. Costumes are encouraged but optional.
- Cooperative Bank's Haunted House: Join the staff at Cooperative Bank, 201 Main Street on Friday, October 29 between 12 pm and 4 pm. Come prepared to be scared.
- Pumpkin Contest at Zume's: Saturday, October 30 everyone is invited to bring their originally decorated pumpkins to 223 Main Street between 2:00 pm and 2:30 pm. Winners are announced at 3 pm.
- Halloween Dance at the Knights of Columbus: The dance to benefit Abraham Lincoln Post, Memorial Hall runs from 7 pm to midnight on Saturday, October 30. Admission is $20.00. Dances at the Knights are always one-of-a-kind experience.
- 25th Annual Charlestown Children's Halloween Costume Parade: Festivities begin at 4:30 pm on Sunday, October 31 as everyone gathers in Monument Square. At 5 pm children receive glow-in-the-dark necklaces and at 5:30 the parade around the Bunker Hill Monument begins. This is always a beautiful, joyful event.
Enjoy the season.